Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our Favorite Things

Hum along to the tune of My Favorite Things:

Kids on the porch enjoying Popsicles,
Shoveling sand, oh how it tickles,
Blue sunglasses, Windblown hair,
Trikes, swings, and boats,
and planes make us stare.

Water and fish, out on the pier,
Lots of dogs walking, don't let them near (Megan)
Castle Island, a place we know well,
Just look at the pictures, You can tell....

Okay, that's enough. I'll stop! ;) A friend called this morning & told us she was going to Castle Island so we decided to join her & her kids. It was the perfect day to go!







3 comments:

Holly said...

Your kids are so cute, I can't believe how big Megan is getting. I love reading your stories, they are so funny and true to life!

Wendster said...

So fun that you share all of these pics of places in Boston. So fun to see other places in the world. Thanks for sharing.

Sherene said...

I love Castle Island, what a fun day.