Friday, July 25, 2008

"Dotty-Com"

Little Miss Megan loves the computer. She is only 2 & 1/2 and she has mastered the mouse. She asks us regularly for "noggin-dotty-com". Her skills include:

* getting up on daddy's desk chair & immediately pushing the cushion off, followed by moving the mouse pad away

* playing games on noggin.com

* navigating with the mouse & dragging & dropping stuff, etc.

* clicking on the 'X' to X out of a screen

* using the 'back' arrow to go back when she messes up

* asking, "Will you help me?" when she can't figure something out

It's cute.











4 comments:

dm said...

:) I'll try out figure out how to leave the cute faces she likes on the comments. This "mouse" is as close as I get...
Ω Ω
. .
≈∞≈

Cami said...

Dotty-com is my new favorite phrase. What a computer-savy Miss Megan you have!

J S and S said...

Meg looks so big sitting at the computer. The computer is good for hand/eye coordination and she’ll be ready for school. Most of the Pre-K and K classes have computers now! Love you guys! JS&S

Melanie said...

I'm impressed! I haven't even tried to let Ethan figure out how to use the mouse yet but maybe I should. You should check out www.starfall.com It has great ABC games and is super easy. Marcus used to play it for hours and has developed a particular liking for the letter G.