We found cool kites at Catch A Falling Star. Thanks to JuJu for helping Conor get his kite up. It took patience to wait for small gusts of wind!
Yea Megan! "Let's go fly a KITE, up to the highest height...." Both kids were begging for JuJu to help them. "My turn, JuJu!"
We found these cute Western-shaped ice-cream sandwich molds at Williams-Sonoma (on sale)! There are 3 shapes: cowboy boot, cowboy hat, and sheriff's badge. We bought an extra set for "Grandma with Cowboy Boots" and we plan to bring them to NV for the 2009 Family Reunion (my sister Julie will make sure our family gets there!)! We tried our own variation of them today. Yum!
"Hi! I'm Conor. I will be your waiter tonight. Our special dessert for the evening is these cowboy boot ice cream sandwiches. Can I get you something to drink to start?"

3 comments:
Hi Conor, I'll take 5. One for everyone in my family, and then one more for me.
Fun cookie cutters! And dipped in melted chocolates? Mmmmmmmm.
What fun cookie cutters! Looks delicious.
Post a Comment