We loved having daddy around after he worked 100's of hours (who's counting?) of overtime in the month of July. We had a late afternoon spontaneous trip to Salisbury Beach on Saturday. 
Conor's many facial expressions are never-ending. He could also be a dancer with this pose....
A very happy Megan could hang out on the beach every day!
The best use of Conor's coal liner yet!

Conor's many facial expressions are never-ending. He could also be a dancer with this pose....
A very happy Megan could hang out on the beach every day!
The best use of Conor's coal liner yet!****************************************************
I love the shots I got of Megan with daddy.



I figured out how to use my "continuous" manual setting on my digital camera. I felt like my cousin ep, as I listened to the sound of the camera clicking away. (It's amazing what you can do when you read the manual!)
The trip ended in a thunder storm. The kids were disappointed that we had to leave. Conor was angry with the rain for ruining his beach day!



I figured out how to use my "continuous" manual setting on my digital camera. I felt like my cousin ep, as I listened to the sound of the camera clicking away. (It's amazing what you can do when you read the manual!)
The trip ended in a thunder storm. The kids were disappointed that we had to leave. Conor was angry with the rain for ruining his beach day!
7 comments:
I love the beach on overcast days. It makes the ocean seem so brooding and you don't have to worry about a sunburn.
Did you stop at Markey's on the way home?!?
I'm so glad you got to have Daddy Time on Beach Day. Rain or no rain, what could be better!! yay!
I forgot the camera when we went into Markey's. We celebrated Brian's GRADUATION (fire science degree) with Markey's seafood! YUM!
Nice, I think Brian and Mike need to schedule a chess game during his vacation. ;)
Hmmm--maybe I should read the manual for my camera. I love the pictures of Megan and her daddy too.
Salisbury?
When you got home did you eat salisbury steaks?
hee.
Post a Comment