After standing in the longest line I can remember (maybe Disneyland was close), we got to the ticket counter at the New England Aquarium. When we told the woman we wanted to purchase a membership she directed us inside to the front lobby. "You've got to be kidding," I said. "You mean that we didn't need to wait in this line!?" 40 minutes of waiting in the rain for NOTHING. Oh well. The aquarium was really cool. Conor & Megan loved looking at the penguins & sharks, holding a starfish, & seeing 100's of other creatures. This was one of my many birthday presents --- to spend the day hanging out with my family!


We love public transportation! Megan was a dare devil. She was twirling and spinning and making us nervous. I was preoccupied with the germ factor, but the kids loved it!
500 + pound turtle!


I will always be facinated by watching sharks!
Megan & Conor's reaction to the sharks! Megan looks worried & Conor became a shark immediately. 
Thanks Daddy for another fun outing!


6 comments:
I'm so glad my kids aren't the only ones that do a pole dance on the T. You should be grateful yours weren't trying to lick the pole (that would be Bryn). I've taken to wiping the pole with a baby wipe as soon as we get on the train.
What a fun family time; love the turtle!
The aquarium looks cool! Ours it not that great… the one in CA was awesome! Tell Conor he looks very scary and Meg is too cute!! -JS&S
Thanks for becoming a member! The Aquarium has chronic long lines in the summer, but now that you're a member you don't have do deal with that anymore :)
Hope you can bring the kids back for the members-only halloween party!
We still need to visit the Aquarium, I love the pics. What another fun day with the Sweeneys.
I think we have the same "bus upholsterer" here on the West coast.
Loved the aquarium photos. Thanks for "taking us with you" on all of your cool outings.
We had the same thing happen to us years back when we bought a pass to the LB aquarium. Waited in stupid long line only to find we didn't have to. Apparently sign-age doesn't vary from coast to coast either.
Riding on the subway is such fun for kids (and adults) who don't get to do it often.
Post a Comment