Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Garden in the Woods, Framingham

The Edmund Inn has been closed for a Blogger's break due to Brian's absence to hike Mt. Katahdin last weekend. he he Check out a few good pics from his wash-out hike! http://swoopref.blogspot.com/. (Just so our readers know, I also hiked Mt. Katahdin 6 years ago with Brian on our honeymoon. I nearly pushed him off the edge when I realized how hard it was! It was quite the accomplishment & physical challenge. I survived and Brian thought I was amazingly tough. I've spent the last 6 years convincing him otherwise.)
Here are some of our latest activities with the kiddos. We took them to the Garden in the Woods in Framingham. Our little scientists had more fun with the magnifying glass and the bug book than anything else!




Conor didn't want to get in the family photo. (You don't see many pictures of me -- I keep waiting to shed some lbs. -- shallow, I know.)

3 comments:

rebecca said...

Looks like fun! I just checked out Brian's hike pics...very beautiful.

J S and S said...

Looks like you are all having fun! I think we have taken a blog break too. I've got to get some pics posted. Love you all -JS&S P.S. I think you look great Jen!

Wendster said...

Wow. Those bugs look totally cool too.
And you are beautiful. A few extra pounds can't change that.