When entering the state of Maine there is a huge sign that says, "MAINE, the way life should be." This past weekend the way life should be was actually in VERMONT. We had our annual ward campout at Camp Joseph in Sharon, Vermont. The weather was amazingly perfect and the scenery was stunning. We had a great time in the pond, playing in the mud, running in the grass, burning marshmallows, sleeping in the tent, looking at the stars, and staying up late. (On the way home we stopped in Woodstock, VT and then Quechee Gorge too.)The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
VERMONT, the way life should be
When entering the state of Maine there is a huge sign that says, "MAINE, the way life should be." This past weekend the way life should be was actually in VERMONT. We had our annual ward campout at Camp Joseph in Sharon, Vermont. The weather was amazingly perfect and the scenery was stunning. We had a great time in the pond, playing in the mud, running in the grass, burning marshmallows, sleeping in the tent, looking at the stars, and staying up late. (On the way home we stopped in Woodstock, VT and then Quechee Gorge too.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















7 comments:
Love the caterpillar pic! Oh how we miss Boston. Brian, sorry, Kyle never check that email. Right now it has 1744 new messages. I will have him read it tomorrow. We just got back from a trip to the Pacific Ocean. Weird, huh?
Looks amazing. How 'bout our two families go sometime in September/October when the leaves are changing?
All I know is that you are BRAVE to suit up with the ward. I don't think I'd do that. ;)
Great pictures; I think my favorite is of Grandmaster Megan. Now if we can just have a few more weekends like that before fall hits, I'll be much happier with NE.
I can't believe it didn't rain!
Super photos! Enjoyed every one of them.
Nostalgic sigh. The bridges of Vermont. So cool. Thanks for sharing.
What great pictures and what a neat trip. Soak it all up before the snow comes....again.
PS- I am dialated to a three and just hanging out uncomfortably waiting. The Doc. says she is going to schedule me to be enduced on Sunday. Yes, this Sunday! I am a bit scared but cant wait to get my bending abilities back.
Where are the covered bridges? I am going up to Stowe in October and would love some pictures of covered bridges?
Post a Comment