This morning we went to our friend "K's Cemetary" where we rode bikes, scooters, and flew our kites. We were so rough on the kites that they both broke! A couple of people who were walking/biking through the cemetary asked how old Megan was because she was running super fast and doing such a great job with the kite. It was a ton of fun and perfect New England weather (we have to enjoy it while it lasts!)!! Conor has been begging to fly kites & today's wind was just right. Ironically Brian had to go back to work today -- LABOR DAY -- because his vacation time ended. (Well, he did work a lot in August, but still had lots of time off to play!)


After our little picnic we went to visit our cousin to see her kitchen (so cool) and she gave us some delicious cookies! :) I called her from the cemetary and by the time we got up there
she had made cookies & a batch was in the oven. YUM.



2 comments:
I love how happy and care free the kids look playing with their kites! I wish I could feel like a child more often... :) We miss you guys! Love JS&S
Megan has amazing kite flying skills!
Post a Comment