Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our Baby Boy is FIVE!

One of the reasons I love having 2 cute kids is the fact that perfect strangers talk to you --- & comment about your kids. The majority of the comments are really sweet. When Conor was about 6 months old he was happily smiling in the grocery cart at Stop & Shop when an older man noticed Conor's happy face ... The man said, "They are so cute at this age when they can't talk back to you, and they just smile. He is so good!" When anyone comments that your child is GOOD, even if they are 6 months old, it is memorable! It made me laugh. Now my little sweet Conor can talk back to me but I love it. He is so smart and has so many interesting thoughts about the world.
2004 (miniature Brian!)

2005 (our blond baby)


2006


2007

2008


Our family & 2 of our favorite friends had a pinata party to celebrate Conor's birthday. I also took Conor, and invited some friends, out to the EcoTarium to celebrate his big day. The most common comment I've heard over the past 5 years is, "Enjoy it. It goes by fast!" Amen.

We love you Conor!

6 comments:

Queen Elizabeth said...

Congrats Conor! Love to see the yearly photos... You're a great mom!!!

Cami said...

We all love Conor at this house. He's so sweet and yet always has the glint of mischief in his eye.

One of my favorite Conor moments was when he came to our pew during the middle of church and quietly (and oh so sincerely) asked Bryn if she would like to run up and down the aisles with him. Happy Birthday Master Conor!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Connor!

I think he is the funniest kid. He always cracked me up when I was in Primary.

I can't beleive how blonde his hair was! Cute Pics!

Sherene said...

We remember when we first moved into the ward, Conor was just born. He is growing too fast, M was his sunbeam teacher. Happy Birthday Conor!

Drewmeister said...

Happy birthday Conor!

Anonymous said...

I was looking at just the pictures after reading about your nephew and said, "He looks like Conor!" I was confused for just a moment!
Happy Birthday, Conor!