The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
puppies
I've tried, unsuccessfully, to upload this video. Oh well. Here is the link. It is cute.
Hey! So great to hear from you! I'm bummed that I wasn't with Alicia and Scott the day they ran into you! I would have loved to catch up with you. At least we're blog buddies now, right? I love the internet.
2 comments:
Hey! So great to hear from you! I'm bummed that I wasn't with Alicia and Scott the day they ran into you! I would have loved to catch up with you. At least we're blog buddies now, right? I love the internet.
Talk to you soon!
Hey I can't get the video to play... Are you keeping the lost puppy? -JS&S
Post a Comment