I figure that it's socially acceptable to brag to my husband & to my kids........ & to my Blog. I ran another 10K today at the gym. I have decided to run the Tufts 10K (one week from today) without pushing my kiddos in a double jogger & do this run by myself. Since my nephew Ezra has shown so much courage, I'd like to do it for him. I like doing hard physical challenges on behalf of someone. I used to always run the Rex E. Lee Fun Run at BYU in honor of my dad. It's more meaningful that way.
The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Braggin' on the Blog....
I figure that it's socially acceptable to brag to my husband & to my kids........ & to my Blog. I ran another 10K today at the gym. I have decided to run the Tufts 10K (one week from today) without pushing my kiddos in a double jogger & do this run by myself. Since my nephew Ezra has shown so much courage, I'd like to do it for him. I like doing hard physical challenges on behalf of someone. I used to always run the Rex E. Lee Fun Run at BYU in honor of my dad. It's more meaningful that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Good luck to you! I think 10K is a great distance to run. I just did one a week ago. Yeah for you and for Ezra!
You are an inspiration, Cousin!
I totally agree with you. I'd love to do the Susan G. Komen 5K again (wish it was a 10K). It felt great having thoughts of my mom pushing me along while I cruised with the baby jogger. Good luck, Jen! You'll do great.
You go girl!
I loved reading this post. I think it is so great you are doing it on behalf of Ezra! I am so happy he is doing well! And yes, I agree with you he is so cute. Good Luck, we'll be thinking of you!
Way to go Jen! You are awesome! -JS&S
way to go! That's pretty inspiring!
Way to go! I used to run the Rex Lee run at BYU too. Good luck!
Awesome--good luck!
Post a Comment