The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
A Perfect Fall Day!
Today we went apple picking at Doe Orchards with friends from church. The weather was spectacular & the drive out to Harvard, MA was really beautiful.
On our way home we made a detour to Westford & Kimball Farm. On Rt. 119 we found a Pumpkin Patch. We took a hayride down to the patch & walked through vines filled with pumpkins.
sounds like so much fun. We have yet to go to the Kimballs in Westford. I love Doe Orchards though. Wayne's brother and family will be here next week. Of all of the things they could do while here, they are most excited to go apple picking.
2 comments:
sounds like so much fun. We have yet to go to the Kimballs in Westford. I love Doe Orchards though. Wayne's brother and family will be here next week. Of all of the things they could do while here, they are most excited to go apple picking.
Yum! I can't wait to find some apples and try your crockpot applesauce. I'll have to call you for the details! Love you all! -JS&S
Post a Comment