Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ezra, our nephew, Part II

I talked to my little sister Jami yesterday and she said that the doctors are amazed by Ezra's progress. They have never seen a baby do so well after having the jaw surgery he did. He is both able to eat and able to suck much quicker than expected. Heavenly Father answered our prayers on his behalf. Ezra is going to be one strong little man. And we are stronger as a family having witnessed some of these miracles. (Besides, isn't he absolutely adorable?! Good genes.)

5 comments:

ellen said...

That's great news! Ezra is a cute kid!! I hope he can keep up with his Boston cousins!

rebecca said...

Beautiful baby! He looks amazingly healthy. How such little babes can bring such big blessings is really something.

Queen Elizabeth said...

Yea - you should send the story to the guy who said religion is a crutch. ;) He is ADORABLE!!!

Frozen Cacti said...

I'm glad to hear he is doing so well. What a beautiful little guy.

I have a friend who lives in Spanish who's daughter has Pierre- Robin.

BunchesofBradys said...

what a handsome baby...he makes me want to kiss him and lay next to him! I love babies but I don't like seeing them in their heaters.