Thursday, October 30, 2008

Candy Accumulation

When I asked Conor how many times he'd been around the "Trunk-or-Treat" circle, he stumbled to say "two" but held up one finger. Guilty for Excess Candy Accumulation! (I must admit that I took a few pieces of candy from my kids' bags incognito.) Fun party.

just in case you can't tell....
Daddy - MBTA Driver
Mommy - Where's Waldo
Conor - Vampire
Megan - Giraffe





Megan loves her costume. We have a ladybug costume for her too, but she will NOT wear it!




Conor was so excited to dress up like a Vampire, just like his teacher at church!





Conor's senior prom! :)








Donuts!






TRUNK OR TREAT!



5 comments:

ellen said...

I went around uncostumed and said "trick or treat" and filled my pockets with candy and that was my dinner. Conor's no dummy!

Christina said...

I love that you guys had a photo station at the trunk or treat! Great idea. Your family photo turned out cute!

Christina said...

That last post was from Rebecca not Christina....some day I'll remember to make sure she's logged off before I start commenting. Happy Halloween tomorrow!

Ann-Marie said...

That looks like it was WAY too much fun!!

Alicia said...

Your kids are so adorable. I can't even handle how cute they are.