I didn't know that once your children were in preschool or an "official" class, Halloween would happen at least 3 - 4 times before October 31st!
At least we are getting good wear from our costumes.
At least we are getting good wear from our costumes.
Last Saturday was Conor's preschool party:

on the playground at Arlington Heights Nursery School
skeleton Conor meets caged skeleton during trunk-or-treating
I was amazed at the number of different costumes. The kids were all adorable and the party was great fun. Conor was a little scary. We bought some face paint, which both kids were so excited about. Brian painted a nice skeleton face on Conor, but Conor was afraid of himself. He made us wash it off! I am not sure who had more trauma, Conor or Brian...


3 comments:
I love the dancing giraffe! Too cute:)
Ooops...Christina is logged into my computer...this is Rebecca:)
Your sweeties look like they had fun! I've never heard of "trunk or treating"... what a great idea.
Melissa
Post a Comment