Friday, October 31, 2008

October 31st and counting

Today is finally the REAL DEAL. We went up and down Edmund Rd. and Peter Tufts Road and then did a few houses on Overlook Road. This is a lot, especially since 95% of the houses have a lot of stairs to walk up. Megan & Conor had a power nap so they were energized for the walking! Lucky kids - every year JuJu comes over to Trick-or-Treat with us. Daddy hands out candy. This is Conor's loot!

I haven't taken down all the Halloween stuff yet. (In fact, we have a headless man on our lawn next to the saw that chopped his head off. Brian likes making Halloween scary!) I just hung up the GIVE THANKS November calendar. Yippee. We've eaten all the candy we can handle. Now, let's give thanks for our blessings!!!!

4 comments:

Cami said...

I love the picture of Conor swooping through the night just like a good vampire. I also LOVE his senior prom photo in the last post. Bryn was calling them Vampire Conor and Vampire Slade all night.

Melanie said...

What a great vampire! And I'm ready to start counting my blessings too. i've had enough of the candy and spooks.

klap said...

great costumes!!! brian really put out a headless man and a saw in your yard?!?! All of a sudden, my Halloween decorating seems pretty....lame!

J S and S said...

The costumes are great! We sure miss you guys! Love JS&S