This weekend is General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I always get so excited. It seems that many of my concerns about life are addressed so specifically during Conference. This week on NPR I listened to a conversation about a new movie that mocks all religions. His view is that religion is completely irrational and simply used as a crutch by indoctrinated people. He was very proud as well as intelligent. He was very certain of his position. I am just as certain that there is a God in heaven who knows us by name. We are nothing without Him. One reason I know God lives is because of the answers I receive each time I listen to the living prophets.Happy Conference Weekend!
4 comments:
I love it!! Thank you for your testimony it was just the thing to end my evening great!
I love conference too. You are such a great mom. You guys look like you've done lots of fun things with your kids. I can't believe how big they are getting.
Amen sister! Have a good one!
Go figure, we keep leaving voice mails for each other, but then I thought, hmmmm...haven't been on their blog in ages. Even though I certainly enjoyed your other posts, I love this one. You are awesome. I'm so grateful for your testimony too. How profound. I wish you were here with us, even though I am jealous of all the fun things you do back East with you family. Thanks for snagging me some McDonald's MA Dolls. You are the best. Hi to everyone! Love, Auntie Jody
Post a Comment