Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Finally, pictures from THE CAPE

I know you've been waiting for these.... he he. I don't get that many readers these days, but my friend AM told me that you can print a book to record the posts on your blog at this cool site.


Drum roll please......


PHOTOS:

Bikeride on the canal


The bridge came down for a train which was fun to watch


The cooped up kids in the bike trailer release some energy!


It took a lot of coersion for them to stand still. :)

Brian promised me this yacht for our 10th wedding anniversary! HA!

watching boats go by...

Megan on the jetty. She was so tough & daring, climbing from rock to rock.
Conor RUNNING on the jetty! He was chasing the gul. He looks like he IS a seagul.

The family on the Jetty. What a spectacular day it was last Wednesday! The weather has definitely gone downhill since then. We are so thankful it was so beautiful for all of us to enjoy.

6 comments:

rebecca said...

The pics of Megan on the jetty and her and Conor watching the boats are too sweet for words. What a gorgeous day!

Wendster said...

What fun! Keep this stuff up and you will be the one running around in circles with the boundless energy! Biking, treadmill, WOW!

I walk for ten minutes. That's it for me. lol.

Wendster said...

p.s. I enjoyed all of your photos. and the link to book making sounds super! thanks for sharing!

J S and S said...

Cute pics! I'm so happy you keep up on this and I do wait for your next post! It helps us feel not so far away :) -JS&S

klap said...

way cute! So don't tell Brian this, because he thinks he was the true motivation, but in reality, 95% of the reason I started a blog is because you can print it out in a beautiful book! Hello family journal! No pen and paper for us!

Holly said...

I look at your blog all the time. And I agree with you, it is a great way to keep track of family life. The book idea is awesome! Enjoy fall, I am jealous!