Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Minor Case of the Flu

I have felt really sick the past few days! YUCK. This morning I was lying on the couch, feeling lousy. I asked Conor if he wanted to sit next to me. He said, "No. I don't want a minor case of the flu!" A few hours later I was sitting with Megan. Again Conor was concerned about spreading germs. He said, "Is Megan going to get a minor case of the flu?"

4 comments:

J S and S said...

You do sound terrible :( I'm sorry you are sick and I'm sorry I called so late last night for my very confusing, rushed questions :) Love you and I hope you have a major speedy recovery! -JS&S

ellen said...

I had a major case of the flu last week. I hope you are all better soon!

Queen Elizabeth said...

Ugh - we are lucky so far (knock on wood). Hope you're feeling better. Conor has quite the vocabulary - hilarious!

Watauga Relief Society said...

LOL... "minor case of the flu". Oh Connor! What a great kid!