Saturday, February 7, 2009

Scooby Dooby Doo & Fairy Princesses

Megan is a lucky girl. Due to the crazy winter weather, she got 2 parties with family and then another one with some little buddies.

1st was her Scooby Dooby Doo party at Grandma Sweeney's house. Yes, she chose the Scooby Dooby Doo cake from BJ's all by herself. And she was more than thrilled about the Mystery Machine that was included as part of the cake decor. We had a great time with Grandma, and all of Brian's siblings, along with some cousins.

Gee, I am all tuckered out from running around!!!


Party #3 ~ FAIRY PRINCESSES ~


We did my favorite activity ever for Megan's party: Shrinky Dinks. They are a blast to watch shrink in the oven. The highlight of this party was the kids chanting (ranging from 2 - 5) while eating birthday cake, "This is the best birthday party I've ever been too!" It made me smile, even if they say that at every party.























PARTY ON!!!!!

5 comments:

ellen said...

3 parties because she's 3!!!

Janika said...

What a cutie! I love birthday parties! I think we should have them much more often than just once a year per person! Just the other day Samuel and I made a cake while the girls were at school--just for fun. He insisted on singing happy birthday and blowing out the candles (his birthday is not until June!). It was so great!

J S and S said...

Meg, Lucky you! Jen, did you make the tinkerbell cake? Conor & Bri, Hi :) -JS&S

Sweeney Household said...

Julie - yes, I made the cake. It was tiny. I made 3 small round cakes and stacked them. It turned out cute, but kind of funny looking if you saw it in person! ;)

Sweeney Household said...

Julie, S & S --- I added a photo of the cupcakes I made (using those silicone baking cups) just for you. I used Jami's yummy recipe for chocolate cake in the family cookbook.