Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Eggs. Eggs. Eggs. We dyed eggs. We hard-boiled eggs. We found eggs. We cracked eggs. We filled eggs. We ate eggs. We searched for eggs. And, most importantly, we learned the Easter story with Resurrection Eggs.

Our Easter egg hunt on Saturday (our neighbor's grandparent's house)




What's your favorite candy? Megan will trade her candy for a gallon of whole milk!

"I want my FAKE eggs." (Megan, while looking for her plastic eggs)


"Thanks, Easter Bunny.......if you're still close by and can hear me!" (Conor)




Happy Easter!


7 comments:

Meg said...

Happy Easter, it sounds like you had a great one! I love Conor's comment to the Easter Bunny :) Wow, Conor and Megan are so super cute; I really can't believe how fast they grow...I hope we get to see you all soon.

Sherene said...

Its always fun running around after church, soon Megan and K will play well together. ;)

J S and S said...

Happy Easter! The Easter Bunny forgot to get PB Eggs! My boys were mad :) We'll trade Milk for Megs candy! -JS&S

Ann-Marie said...

much too cute! Megan has grown A LOT. She looks so much older. Give them a squeeze from me.

Anonymous said...

love Megan's coy look

CMHill said...

how fun and cute!

McCombs Family said...

They look so big! And so handsome. Annacy said something so similar to the "thankyou Easter bunny if you can hear me." Very cute.