Late last night we got a phone call from my brother Jeff. He was in town for work. I can't believe that I got to hug my big brother today and that he got to see all of us. It's been almost 2 years. You can see by our smiles what a happy surprise visit this was!
9 comments:
That's the best kind of surprise!
what a nice surprise!!
Big brothers are the best - so are little ones. Surprises are especially wonderful when they include them.
What!!! how awesome. His work never sends him to Reno. That is a special treat...especially because we never get to see our wonderful Boston family. I wish we were there, it looks to springy and green. Winter is still lurking around here and it is WINDY!
Totally cool!
wow--you two don't look anything alike. ;) (does the sarcasm come across there?)
How fun for you! Those moments are the best!
I know! My brother and I do look a lot alike. I've been told that I resemble my oldest brother too. Genetics are an amazing thing. :)
Lucky you! We can't wait to see you soon!!!! :) -JS&S
P.S. Happy Mother's Day!
That's Jeff for you! He surprised us in South Jordan, UT a bit ago and slept over in the guest room. Big Jeff (my kid's nickname for him)is not so big anymore, huh? Can you believe how much he looks like Dad? Freaks me out. Lucky you'll get to see his whole family late June in McGill!! Woo Hoo =)
Post a Comment