The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Family Photos at Castle Island
We did something we have never done before.......... a Family Photo Shoot! We had an excellent photographer, Saydi Shumway, take the pictures at Castle Island. Here are a handful of some of our favorites....
Amazing, huh? We have all these great photos to hang all over our walls!
Really great! I love the one of Megan on the sand the best. Brian looks like having his picture taken is not quite his favorite thing. Now you just have to choose frames!
GREAT LOCATION, GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER, GREAT LOOKING FAMILY!! Yes, I had to yell it =) Where is Castle Island? I want to go. I absolutely love these photos. Beautifully done. You look amazing Jeni! I bet you are having fun hanging them - please post a pic of the wall(s), k? XOXOXOXO
It's true--you are such a great looking family! I love you cuz--ps Brad & his family are moving to Maine--I think it's even your temple district--I hope you get to spend time together.
8 comments:
Wicked amazing!
Really great! I love the one of Megan on the sand the best. Brian looks like having his picture taken is not quite his favorite thing. Now you just have to choose frames!
AWESOME!
WOW!!! Absolutely beautiful photos!
I love the pics! I hope you are feeling better! -JS&S
GREAT LOCATION, GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER, GREAT LOOKING FAMILY!! Yes, I had to yell it =)
Where is Castle Island? I want to go. I absolutely love these photos. Beautifully done. You look amazing Jeni! I bet you are having fun hanging them - please post a pic of the wall(s), k?
XOXOXOXO
These photo's look great!
It's true--you are such a great looking family! I love you cuz--ps Brad & his family are moving to Maine--I think it's even your temple district--I hope you get to spend time together.
Post a Comment