Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Little Feet


Megan is in a dance class this year called "Little Feet." I'm impressed with Dance Place in Arlington. It has a laid back feel for young dancers and Megan has so much fun looking at herself in the mirrors as she dances around!

Doesn't Megan look older with her hair up? She is adorable.

6 comments:

amydear said...

I like her skirt! Can't wait until I have a little dancer. Jillian was never very interested.

Queen Elizabeth said...

She looks adorable in pigtails! Have fun Megan!

Meg said...

Megan does look so grown up, and I can't believe Conor is in kindergarten! (I love the previous post documenting yours and Conors' disagreement about acceptable 1st day of school clothes...too funny, and a look at what's ahead for us...haha.) You have a beautiful little family!

Music's Inamorato said...

That is so cute! You'll have to post her dancing! -JS&S

Music's Inamorato said...

OOPS! Sikoti is signed in... it is really Julie :)

Jody said...

LOVE the hair Megan! You must love to wear your dance clothes. Aren't the mirrors fun? You look like a little princess. I think you look taller too since you were here!! We love you MEGAN!! Auntie Jody (& Jeff and Adam & Sara) and that silly cat.