Wilson Farms: this time with Anna the Banana!
Conor said, "We should make this a tradition every year on Columbus Day and go with Anna the Banana to the Haunted Hayride." We love Anna!
Happy Fall! We have had a GREAT Fall thus far. As far as I'm concerned, living in 60 degree weather is heavenly.
6 comments:
I had such a fun time - thatnks for the invite!! :) I like Conor's idea! I'll put it in my 2010 calendar! xo Anna the Banana
What an awesome pumpkin patch! I'm looking for a cheap patch to take the Activity Day girls to... they are all too expensive here! We used to get Columbus Day off at work but not any more... I had to work... bummer!!! -JS&S
Ah! Anna Banana! Hugs to her from me. It's great to see a photo of her. We've had a lovely fall too. So nice.
It was warmer in MA than here in TX yesterday : ) what a fun adventure!
Aww fall. We skipped over fall and have gone to winter. :( You guys have done some cute things. I love apple picking.
Thanks for sharing these photos. That looks like SUCH a fun place to go.
Post a Comment