Sunday, October 18, 2009

NO WAY!

It's October - I'm NOT ready for this!

However, we have children who live here who ARE. They said, after looking out our window,

Megan: "Mom, it's totally snowing!" "There's a lot of snow!" with excitement in her voice.
Conor: "Mom, the car is white and the grass is filling up!"
"I'm gonna get up really early, put all my snow stuff on and go sledding down the street. It's gonna be AWESOME!"

All the while I'm thinking, "I'm gonna go get out the scraper, the shovels, and get myself up into the attic to pull out the hats, gloves, and scarves! Please, NO!"

4 comments:

ellen said...

Where's my scraper? I used a video case again today to scrape off my windows!

Jody said...

Please keep that snow back there Jeni! I want a warm Halloween again this year. And, I ran in my skirt and light jacket on Thanksgiving...Tell all your friends that this debunks the Global Warming theory!! =) Love you!!

Wendster said...

Maybe it was just a quick "dip" in the temperature to make the trees get REEEAAALLLLY cold so the leaves would be extra beautiful for Halloween?

Maybe it will go right back up to 60, like last week?

It sure does look pretty though.

Jody said...

I am commenting again because we got 2 inches of snow on Monday 10/26/09 and some is still on the rooftops and ground! I can't believe it...the ski resorts are sure happy though. Opening before Thanksgiving...that'll help the Utah economy. Now if I could only find a J-0-B!!! =)