Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tumble Kids!

#1 Requested Hang-out place: Tumble Kids in Winchester (at least lately)
Megan & I can't tell Conor when we go. He'd be way too disappointed.

Today I met my friend Liz there with her little Max. We both showed up with our cameras, our kids, and a small piece of paper with a list of things to talk about. Forgetfulness is part of our friendship bond.

(The look on Megan's face in the above photo has something genetic about it. I have a picture of myself - at about age 4 - with a very similar expression. She is adorable. Am I this adorable? HA! There must be quite a bit of Brian in her for me to admire her beauty.)


Demonstration of upper body strength - by Megan and Max! (Max is in the far right corner on the bar. My camera battery died while I was trying to get a good photo of Megan on the rope swing & the 2 of them together......)

4 comments:

ellen said...

I love that you brought a list of things to discuss! I've done that before. :)

Ann-Marie said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! And, I love that you took a list to talk with "your Liz." : )

J S and S said...

Too cute! Meg does look just like you!! You are a beauty too :) -JS&S

Wendster said...

Totally fun.