Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Forecast: 70 degrees!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Are we in Las Vegas? It was such a great Halloween. Just enough wind to be spooky, and warm and balmy at about 70 degrees. Here are the kids:




Below: We took our new friends and their 2 kids Trick-or-Treating. They recently moved to the States from Norway so this was all new to them. (Their daughter hopped out of the picture....)


Reeses Peanut Butter Cups were the most popular candy bar this year. I am feeling sick from all the mini candy bars I've snitched!

Enjoy the sugar!!!!!!

10 comments:

ellen said...

Were there full-size candy bars at the Edmund Inn?

Cami said...

I think I could live with this weather for the rest of my life (minus the leaf raking). Awesome costumes!

Sweeney Household said...

Of course we had full-size candy bars available at the Edmund Inn. However, the cheap innkeeper (me) also bought a good sized bag of small ones! You know you are special if you receive a full-size.

Ann-Marie said...

How fun! We should have handed out full-sized candy bars... we only get about 15-20 kids come and we stillhave candy from last year.

Drewmeister said...

What cute kids--look like they had a good Halloween. Thanks for sharing their haul with me :)

McCombs Family said...

What great pictures. The one of Megan doing a scary laugh is the best! We finally updated our blog so check it out. I read all your latest entrys and I really need to call you so we can chat for a while. I love all the Sweeney updates. and love you too.

McCombs Family said...

PS- I have taken so much of my kids halloween candy that I can feel my pants getting tighter by the minute. My sis in law and I have vowed off the sweets until Thanksgiving. It will be hard to look at their bags full of my favorites, and just walk on by. Some of the hardest to resist are the snickers and the twix....oh I am a sucker for a good twix.

Jody said...

Jeni! I am so jealous it was 70 degrees! We were at around 50 so it seemed COLD!! How perfect...I love that pic of Megan in the green chair. Model face!! The outfits are cute and glad to know my other siblings like Halloween candy too =) I like Twix too and Heath, Baby Ruth & Almond Joy. Other than that, just find me a Mrs. Cavanaugh's Mindy Mint or Rum Ball and I am happy!!!

Melanie said...

Cute kids. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my favorite. Good thing we didn't trick-or-treat in your neighborhood or I'd really be pigging out.

Wendster said...

Wow! Same as California!