
2nd visit to
Wilson's Haunted Hayride - with Judy!
TRUNK-or-TREATEvery year the kids at church go from car to car trick-or-treating in our church parking lot. Megan has been talking for weeks about being a lion. The costume ended up being a little small -- the lion head was pulling on her. So, she was thrilled with her "new" costume.

She's a VAMPIRE (with a spooky spider on her head)! And, she did her own make-up.

Can you see Conor grinning in this photo? He's the skeleton. (He makes a cute skeleton, minus the gross blood added to the costume by its original owner...)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, a week early!
6 comments:
Loved the kids costumes!
Hi Jen! Just wanted to give you a heads up about your package. I'm waiting for some beads to arrive to make your necklace. They should arrive in the next day or so. I will mail the package on Friday and have it to you ASAP! I'm excited you won my giveaway and I hope you enjoy the treats.
Amy, I am so excited about this package coming my way! I love to get a package, let alone full of cool things that are your favorites. I feel so lucky! :)
Cute Halloween costumes! We get to dress up Thurs, Fri & Sat... I'm not sure I'm looking forward to that. I think one time is enough :) I'm sad the Lion doesn't fit your kids anymore. You'll have to sell it on Craig's List or give it to some cute child you know. It sure got a lot of use! I'll post soon I promise :) -JS&S
P.S. Congrats on winning! I love winning! :)
L-O-V-E Halloween. I just went to an ALL WITCHES party last night with 30 girlfriends and WON the best witch costume. I was a PUNK ROCK witch with mohawk and all, fishnet stockings, black boots, spider cape, etc..it was a blast!! Megan and Conor you are so cute in your outfits! Sara dressed up today as a flapper girl and last week as an angel. Who knows what she'll be for Halloween!! Adam got braces, no candy for him. No outfit either - he's too old he says!!! You are never too old, huh????
Post a Comment