Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Shots


Conversation as we were leaving to get our seasonal flu shot:

Mom: Come on guys, we have to go.
Megan: Where are we going? To the Flu SHOP?

Shopping for flu shots.....

Comment: I am not vaccinated yet because they ran out. Kids 1st. Since I got the flu twice last year AND had the shot, I'm not that confident in it. H1N1 vaccination next? Brian got his already from the town because of work. I'm not sure how I feel about getting that one either... I know there are plenty of opinions about it, but I haven't formed my own.

3 comments:

amydear said...

Got my H1N1 shot today. Didn't hurt a bit! Did you get your package yet??? Should be there soon.

Sweeney Household said...

Amy dear, I'll promote your blog by saying that the winner's package was like Christmas in a box! WOW. I am a new woman with jewelry, make-up, a great book to read, and fancy new recipes to try. :) Oh, and I ate 3 squares of the delicious Trader Joe's chocolate bar while watching Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT movie tonight! I have savor each square. Yum.

(Good for you for getting your H1N1. Stay healthy!)

Anna said...

Too bad Megan and Conor didn't see these videos before they went - they could have done a song and dance routine: (http://www.flu.gov/psa).

Stay healthy! :)