Honey Pot Hill Orchard: Stow, MA
Megan and I got to join Conor's class for his 1st fieldtrip to pick apples at Honey Pot Hill Orchard. They picked McIntosh apples from dwarf trees and got to fill a little plastic bag, eat apple cider donuts & apple cider, and take a quick look at the animals. We had a great time! (And, I made delicious applesauce.... Yum!)
4 comments:
I don't think I told you but Conor was the star performer of the program. He sang out above the rest and carried the whole crew. I really appreciated it. And when we were back in the primary room and I told them they could "buy" a good job/good bye treat with a hug he jumped up immediately and almost knocked me over with that hug...I miss that kid. I also really miss that primary...and that Megan, she'll just melt your heart.
Angi, I'm so glad Conor was nice & loud for the program. He loves you, so the power HUG was heart-felt. He is taking piano lessons - 15 min. per week - to carry on his love for music. :) Kindergarten has changed him into a man. Megan is now free to chat my ear off all day! Conor's not around to dominate.
I have kept up with your blog & hope all is well with you, my brother incarnate, and Addi.
I loved these photos. What a wonderful time ... going to the apple orchards. It's one of my favorite things to do each fall.
I need someone to bring me up to speed on what "Stow" means. I hope you comment on my blog (or back here) and tell me because I am DYING to know!
I love field trips!!! I don't get to go as much since work has been so busy! The kids are so much fun and they make the best comments!
Love you guys!!! -JS&S
Post a Comment