
My watch battery died back in July while we were on vacation. I thought I'd try the current trend of using my cell phone to tell the time. But I discovered that I need my watch on my wrist! I have been running late, late, late since I tried this tactic, looking for clocks, fumbling for my cell phone, and looking at my empty wrist. I am old fashioned. My watch is part of me and my anal personality. Megan & I drove down Mass. Ave. yesterday until we came to the first jewelry shop. The $10.63 was well spent.
8 comments:
I wear a watch on my wrist every day!
I miss my watch, I haven't replaced it for a couple years now. You're inspiring me!
I remember when I used to "have" to wear a watch all the time. After killing so many of them, though, I decided I don't HAVE to have on after all.
I often run behind ... but the pace is very "islander" and less frantic, if that makes any sense. Feels peaceful.
ooops. typo: don't have to have onE after all
Wendy - it is nice to feel like an islander & I kind of like the idea of going with the flow of life. But, I hate being LATE!!!! ;)
Hey, Jen?
I'm dying to know what "Stow" means in the Honey ... Hill? Orchard Stow post.
Could you tell me?
And now that I think about it, it actually IS stressful when I am late. But the other hours aren't spent glancing constantly at my watch. Those hours are peace-y.
Wendy, let your curiosity come to rest about "stow" --- it's just the name of the town that the orchard is in. :)
http://www.honeypothill.com/
Hmmm! I am always late with or without a watch. I hate being late too. It must be genetic...
P.S. Doesn't everyone like feeling islander??? :)
-JS&S
Post a Comment