Sunday, November 22, 2009

All I Want For Christmas....

I've got all my teeth. I have enough clothes. I have a great car.

ALL I want for Christmas is...............................

A NEW CEILING & SOME NEW PIPES IN OUR BATHROOM!!!

When we walked through the door of our house this afternoon, the kids said, "Mom! The ceiling is falling. Hurry! Huge chunks...." The picture I had in my mind as I ran from the car to the entryway was much worse than what I saw. It's still a huge bummer to watch your ceiling drip and to see the water marks grow.

Please Note: The Edmund Inn is closed due to the leaking issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. We hope to re-open in the spring. ;)

3 comments:

Queen Elizabeth said...

Ouch. Best of luck.

Ann-Marie said...

Oh Jen!!

Wendster said...

I love your new blog header and new blog look.
It sounds like you could use a new ceiling. I'm thinking I'd feel worried that someone upstairs is going to fall through the floor to the downstairs if it isn't fixed. Yikes! ... On the bright side ... you married a paramedic type of guy. lol!