Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snoozing on a Sunday...

Plopper is the name of Conor's favorite puppy. I've mentioned before how Plopper's mom is a giraffe and he has all sorts of other (stuffed animal) cousins. Last Sunday I walked through the dining room to find Plopper snoozing in front of his newly made cardboard house, with a straw in his mouth, drinking chocolate milk. His brother Scruffy was close by his side and they looked quite comfortable. (This is a terrible picture, but it captures the moment.)

I think that would be a nice tradition for Sundays ---- snoozing with a nice drink of chocolate milk.

6 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

its the crossed legs and arms behind the head that really make me smile : )

Wendster said...

I *love!* this.

I think the photo is great.

Wendster said...

And is that a cookie and a dog treat by his side? Adorable!
Wait. Did you already say that? If you did, my excuse is either a. it's late or b. the picture just took me places.

J S and S said...

I second Ann-Marie's comment. It looks like the dog got himself all comfortable :) -JS&S

McCombs Family said...

Hillarious (sp?) I can't believe he figured out how to position the dog so perfectly. Love ya.

Oh and are you all buried in snow? Not to brag but....we got to play outside today and it was much needed.

Traci said...

How adorable! I love the way that you captured his personality! simple,innocent. I love little ones!