Thursday, March 25, 2010

Castle Island and GUNS & HOSES

Friday, March 19th was absolutely beautiful so we headed to Castle Island for the afternoon. This was our first visit in 2010 and it was in the 70's! The kids took off their socks and shoes and played in the water and in the sand. They also rode their scooters around and enjoyed the park.


Friday night was the annual Guns & Hoses hockey game, Police vs. Fire. Brian has played in it many times and this year we all went to support him. The kids were huge fans. When they weren't yelling, "BRIAN!" they were walking by the bench to say, "Hi dad!" He must have felt like a million bucks. The Boston Bruins mascot, Blades, was also in attendance, which made for some good photos. Megan kept asking Brian afterwards if his team won. (Score: Police 3, Fire 0) But they all had a lot of fun.


WOW! I got a hockey puck!


3 comments:

J S and S said...

Cool! I didn't know Brian played Hockey! When I was complaining to the guy at the sports store about more equipment for Rugby the guy said "just be happy he doesn't play hockey... its way more expensive" Hopefully that is not true :) -JS&S

Jody said...

That is soooo cool! Even if "Hoses" lost, I am impressed with the photographs! Hockey is so fun until someone's teeth get knocked out (I'm sure they all wear mouth guards, right?) Brian, Adam & Sara think you are the MAN!!

The Tanner Thompsons said...

Castle Island! I remember going there with Brian when we were little and then he took us for ice cream after wards at a mall!!! Goood times!