The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Monday, May 3, 2010
Conor's 1st Bike Ride
Conor has been a scooter king for the past year and 1/2, but Saturday changed all that. Now he is an official bike rider. He got it right away & loves it!
Great Bike Riding Conor! I love how Brian says "go for the greener grass, it'll be softer!" and Megan is such a nice sister yelling "Yea, for Conor, Yea!" Jen - you have such a PERFECT family! It is so fun to watch and see pics =)
PS I just translated "somebody's" notes. If Japanese, they are looking for a "Liquor Store" and if they are Chinese, they are in need of a "hotel broker". I choose the latter, since your blog name is Edmund Inn - they want to come stay with you all the way from China!! =)
3 comments:
VERY cool. Ironically my kids went to the park this weekend to work on riding bikes too.
Conor you are awesome!
Meg you are a great cheerleader!
Brian you are a super dad!
Jen you are a wonderful camera woman!
Love you all :) -JS&S
Great Bike Riding Conor! I love how Brian says "go for the greener grass, it'll be softer!" and Megan is such a nice sister yelling "Yea, for Conor, Yea!" Jen - you have such a PERFECT family! It is so fun to watch and see pics =)
PS I just translated "somebody's" notes. If Japanese, they are looking for a "Liquor Store" and if they are Chinese, they are in need of a "hotel broker". I choose the latter, since your blog name is Edmund Inn - they want to come stay with you all the way from China!! =)
Post a Comment