The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Conor's 7th Birthday Bash
We took 6 boys + Megan to Golf Country & Richardson's for a round of mini golf followed by ice cream to celebrate Conor's 7th birthday.
Did I remember to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONOR? Are you really 7 years old already? I am AMAZED! And next year it is your "It's great to be 8" year! WOW!! You are a great miniature golfer - that's a lot of fun friends you've got there! Megan lucky to be hanging with the boys, huh? XOXOXO Auntie Jody
3 comments:
I'm so glad it went well. Holy 7 y.o. with a hat... is he gangstah already? ?!?!
Jen, You are brave! Hi Meg & Conor! Love you guys -JS&S :)
Did I remember to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONOR? Are you really 7 years old already? I am AMAZED! And next year it is your "It's great to be 8" year! WOW!! You are a great miniature golfer - that's a lot of fun friends you've got there! Megan lucky to be hanging with the boys, huh? XOXOXO Auntie Jody
Post a Comment