Monday, September 13, 2010

Town Employee Skate

Saturday, September 11th was one of those perfect transition-into-Fall days.  The temperature was in the mid 70's and absolutely perfect.  The town employees and their families were invited to ice skate at the newly renovated Recreation Center.  It was almost a shame to put our coats on and go into the cold skating rink.  But, what a hit.  I think we have a new-found love of skating for our Miss Megan.  She has been begging to go back all weekend. 

Some of these photos make it look like Brian is the ONLY town employee.  Not so.  I think we were just one of the few employees to accept the invitation. 



(Conor came off the ice about 3 times, took off his skates, and then wanted to go back out again after a small break.  He said his feet hurt.  The last time I put on his skates I noticed that he was wearing one size 12 skate and one size 13 skate.  Hmmmm.  No wonder his feet felt funny!)

2 comments:

J S and S said...

Milk crates are a great idea :) Didn't you have an ice skater friend in high school? -J S & S

Jody said...

Get that Megan into Ice Hockey next, forget preschool =) I love the background music...Benny & the Jets...Love you guys! Hi Conor & Megan XOXOXO Aunt Jody