Megan got her 1st CTR ring today at church! She is super excited about it and told me what "CTR" means as soon as she saw me after her primary class.
Our church used to label primary classes differently, but now the youngest class with this designation (CTR) are 4-year-olds. I like the fact that children are prepared even younger and taught ways that they can choose the right!
The other day we were signing in to a kids' site online. Megan had to choose a user name and password. When we got to the password part she chose CTR 5 (she turns 5 in a week and likes that number better than 4). It was cute that she chose that. However, it was unavailable. We figured that there is another child who is Mormon and also excited about his CTR class!
2 comments:
Yeah CTR!!! The first class I taught was CTR5! They were fantastic!
-JS&S
Hi Megan - I love your little hand in the first pic! I also am so proud of you wearing that CTR ring. Beware though because if you are anything like your mom, your finger will soon turn green. Maybe ask your mom to paint it with clear fingernail polish and it won't. Just a trick we picked up with Sara's sensitive ears after ear piercing at age 12 =) Love you little Miss Megan...AUNTIE JODY
Post a Comment