This week our elementary school had a half-day of school on Tuesday, followed by a snow day on Wednesday, and another (less expected) snow day on Thursday (today). And as if this wasn't enough time away from school, the kids have Monday off, with Martin Luther King Day!
When Conor woke up on Wednesday morning he yelled, "Mom, you've gotta come see this!" I ran into his room and looked at the window above his bed with him. He exclaimed, "It's like a winter wonderland! It's like a dream."
We got over 18" of snow. We've had fun sledding, playing lots of Playmobil, and enjoying more media than usual. We have each done our share of getting on each other's nerves too!
3 comments:
I missed my schoolers. What can I do for a "snow day?"
:)
That is a ton of snow!! All our snow is melting. I'm glad the kids had a fun day! Did you build a snowman?? -JS&S
Just getting caught up again! I heard about Boston on the news and forgot to call to see how much snow you got! A foot and a half? WOW!! And here we were the very same week, looking at the sun and not wearing coats because it was 50ish. So odd, huh? That looks like PERFECTLY DREAMY WINTER WONDERLAND SNOW, huh Conor? =) Love you guys...
Post a Comment