The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Cute Eggs! I think I am going the read the Jane Eyre book. I don't believe I have ever read it! I am trying to remember if I have seen the movie. My favorite thing to do is read a book then watch its movie! Have fun!
3 comments:
Cute Eggs! I think I am going the read the Jane Eyre book. I don't believe I have ever read it! I am trying to remember if I have seen the movie. My favorite thing to do is read a book then watch its movie! Have fun!
SO sweet. I love their expressions and the tilt of the egg. Very clever.
I have to clarify that I didn't decorate these cute eggs! I didn't even take the picture. My mom sent the photo to me so I can't take credit. :)
Post a Comment