Tuesday, April 5, 2011

iMac

We got the Blue Screen of Death on our PC a few times in a row and then it wouldn't go away.

Our computer was almost 7 years old so we did some research.

Tonight I went to the Apple Store and bought a fancy iMac.

It's so cool.  I don't even know all of the things it can do, but I'm thrilled to learn.

6 comments:

J S and S said...

Yeah!! Macs are the best!! You will love it! We love you guys!! -JS&S

ellen said...

I have that computer at work; you will LOVE it!!!

rebecca said...

You did it! You'll love the Mac. :)

Melanie said...

I LOVE my Mac. I was surprised at how easy it was to switch over. We will never go back. And for your next purchase I recommend Apple TV.

Pia Williams said...

Welcome to the other side! ha. I have been a fan and user for over 6 years. Wouldn't go back to the PC for home use. Good choice. Which size did you get?
Hope you are well otherwise. miss you.

Pia Williams said...

Welcome to the other side : )
I have been a big fan and user for the past 6 years. What size iMac did you get? I love the large screens. Yea, in the beginning, it's a bit getting used to as it's all a bit different than a PC. Good choice, though.
Miss you.Pia