This afternoon I was a chaperone for Megan's 2nd visit (this was her first visit) to the ER. She fell after school, while playing on a large rock. We hadn't even made it to the playground. The school nurse helped clean off the blood and calm her down and our assistant principal drove me and Megan home to get our car. We had a 2+ hour wait in the waiting room at Winchester Hospital for our 2 minute application of DERMABOND topical skin adhesive. (Conor had DERMABOND too when he was in kindergarten.....)
| Pretty happy kid for being in the ER |
| All glued together (with a little extra glue in her hair to go with the dried blood. The doctor had to shave a little bit of hair off too.) |

2 comments:
What a day! I swear I will pull out the super glue the next time we need it... The wait makes me nutty. Happy healing!
Liz, I think super glue is seriously the same stuff. Not sure Jen would've wanted to shave a bit of hair though...=) Every kid needs a visit to the ER one time, right? Love you Megan. Auntie Jody
Post a Comment