
I am so proud of what Brian does. He jokingly says to everyone when he can't make it to some function because of work that, "I am saving lives." Well, that he does. This photo of Brian was taken at a two-alarm house fire in Lexington on Sunday night.
Read about the fire here.
It's kind of ironic that this fire took place on a Sunday. I was raised in a very strict family who taught me that Sundays are the Sabbath Day and so we don't work on Sundays. It makes complete logical sense that there ARE professions where people have to work on Sunday even if they are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but I still have taken issue with it at times. This is a perfect example of why I should just be proud and happy that I have one of the "Best" husbands ever.
5 comments:
Whoop! Whoop! Brian is a HEEERRROOOO!! :)
That sounded like an awful fire- damaged fire fighting equiptment?!? Go Brian.
And I hope he STAYS SAFE! He is a great person in so many ways.
Brian the hero!
.... you *should* just be proud and happy or you *are* proud and happy?
Thank you Brian!!! Rock on firefighting friend. Stay safe.
Wendster,
is
am
are
was
were
be
being
been
have
has
had
do
does
did
shall
will
should
would
may
might
must
can
could
I DID choose the wrong helping verb. I CAN change the sentence though.
"I AM proud and happy!"
:) he he he he he he.....
Post a Comment