We started out at the Bass Pro Shop, an entire store dedicated to fishing and sporting goods. My dad would have been in heaven there. It was kind of nostalgic for me as I remember having gutted fish all over our lawn after a fishing trip, and deer carcasses lying under the swing set in my Grandpa Fisher's back yard. It sounds so "not PC" these days to kill animals but I grew up in a house with a deer head mounted on our wall and shot guns displayed nearby.
The Bass Pro Shop was amazingly cool.
Daddy bought Conor and Megan their first fishing poles (see below) and even took them down to the Reservoir to fish later that evening.
********************************
Our second adventure was to a place called 5 Wits (also at Patriot's Place) where we had a really fun adventure as detectives, espionage agents. We recommend it. It was great family outing!
1 comment:
Sam would have loved pretending to be an espionage agent he wants to be a special agent in the air force :) I remember our older brothers telling us Bambi was in our garage... dead :( Oh the trauma! -JS&S
Post a Comment