The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Monday, May 7, 2012
Spring Concert, Starring Megan
Megan got to perform with her classmates at the Town Hall for Stratton's Spring Concert. She loves to sing and has been practicing her performance songs at home. I videoed a little clip because there is nothing quite like kindergartners singing.
Row 2, 4th over from the left is Miss Megan.
While I was watching Megan sing I stepped back into time and minus her adorable curls, she looked just like I did in kindergarten.
1 comment:
Way to go Meg! :) I loved the little boy on the front row that stepped off the bench while singing. -JS&S
Post a Comment