Thursday, May 31, 2012

RED boots

On Memorial Day we went to the mall (it was gorgeous out & here we were at the mall -- silly us).  We went to get the kids a LEGO mini figure and to return a shirt I bought for Megan that she didn't like.  While in Gymboree I thought Megan could pick out a shirt that she did like & the extra 30% sale was going to help our cause.  Our shopping transaction went something like this:

Mom: Oh, those cowboy boots are cute!  Do you like those Megan?
Megan: Yes!  I want them.  I can wear them to see Grandma with Cowboy Boots.  You know, Grandma with COWBOY BOOTS.  Do you get it?
Mom:  I'm sure she would love it.  Let's see how much they are though.

We tried on a couple different sizes and she galloped and walked briskly throughout the store to see if they were comfortable.  After all, we have purchased a handful of nice shoes for her that she refuses to wear after a couple of days.  I asked her over and over, "Do you think you would wear them?  Every day even?"  Her answer was always YES, Mom I will.

So, we bought RED cowboy boots.  Now we just need to buy plane tickets to Nevada to show them off to Grandma and Grandpa with Cowboy Boots.  For now, here are some pictures of Megan sporting them.



Doing a "Cowboy" dance



Grandma made the skirt Megan is wearing too!
WE LOVE YOU GRANDMA with cowboy boots!!!!!

2 comments:

amydear said...

That's a pretty cute cowboy dance. I'm glad Miss Megan likes her red boots.

Cami said...

Those boots are completely darling (as is the girl in them).